The Beginning

>> Monday, April 27, 2009

Well its all happening...this morning after the first week back at Kids Church, Mum, Dust, Jake, Dave and I packed the truck and cars and drove up to Castlemaine and moved into my little house...it's too late to turn back now. Tomorrow I start my new job, but this afternoon was all about moving furniture, cleaning things out (thanks mum) and pizza around my little coffee table!

Davo drove the truck up, which I thought was pretty impressive...I don't think, well actually I know, I wouldn't have been able, especially with huge winds and rains we got blessed with today. Anyway, we made it up there safe and sound and once all my stuff (which is a lot of stuff) the little box that I call home looks much more homely and like me.

The hardest part though was letting everyone leave and knowing that this was what it would be like from now on. It was hard to say good bye to mum and the boys, but especially hard saying goodbye to Dave, because I was so used to having him only 7minutes away. I am not sure how I will do this or even whether I can, but it's happening and its really just the beginning. Tomorrow I start my new job and my new life in Castlemaine, its exciting, crazy and scary all at the same time, but here goes nothing...

I guess that's all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Kathryn Chapman August 21, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

wow - you described it all so well! it's really tough to step out & move to a totally new place, new people, new job etc... Hope you're having some happy & exciting moments now as you feel more settled in! Looking forward to catching up in a few wks' time :)

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP