The end of a chapter

>> Sunday, April 26, 2009

Packing is sad and exciting all at the same time. It really signifies the end of one thing and the start of something new. So today I am very torn, I am sad about packing my things, I don’t really want my room to look different, but it has to if I am going to take things to Castlemaine. I think that the hardest part of all of this is not that I am moving, but that I am moving out. I guess what I chose to go for the job knowing it was 2hrs away, I didn’t really choose to move out, that just happened. I don’t really want to move out, and I certainly don’t feel ready to move out, its all happened really fast and it’s about overwhelming really. But even though I don’t want to, and I don’t feel like I am ready, that doesn’t mean that its not happening. It is happening, tomorrow I am moving to Castlemaine whether I am ready or not, and it will be exciting and challenging and new, and I will probably love it, but right now I have to pack pack pack….


I guess that's all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP