Strikes, spares and a few gutter balls

>> Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ten Pin Bowling….not the coolest activity / sport in the world, but its super fun. Tonight for our little Box Hill Salvos Young Adults shindig we went bowling…but it wasn’t just with people from Box Hill, I also got to bowl with some new friends from this year, and some old friends from my early high school days and it was super fun. I love it so much when you can hang out with a really random mix of your ‘network’ I guess it is and it works out better than you can imagine. I also love it when even though you haven’t seen someone in ages and ages you can just pick up where you left off. I love it!

Oh and after bowling, Dave and kitty and I had a sleep over, at which kat gave me the coolest present ever….After my attempt to make a character cake for her birthday she returned the favour with the best looking penguin cake I have ever seen! Check it out…
I guess that's all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP