Betrayed

>> Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just so you know I have been betrayed…not just a little, but like massively betrayed. In fact I don’t know if I can even bear to talk about it for long.


As some of you may know in the last couple of years I have developed a keen interest in the V8 Supercars, in particular with team vodafone. I have become blue blooded and developed a permanent distaste for Holden’s…its just what’s happened (if you want to read more click here or here).

Well today my favourite Ford team…team Vodafone broke my heart…in fact the ripped it out and tore it into tiny pieces. Today they announced they would be driving Holden Commodores as of next year. So now I have to decide if I follow the boys, or the team…and I don’t know. Everything I have ever known about motor sport has just been shattered and I don’t know what to do. I really don’t.

The thing is I know that its all Ford’s fault, they pulled the sponsorship so what did they think would happen…but did Holden really have to take Jamie and Craig? And now that they have gone, are there even any good Ford drivers left? How could they do this? How could they make me choose? I really really don’t like Holdens… but I really really really love Jamie and Craig… I just don’t know what to do…I really don’t…and I don’t want to take about it anymore.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Kevin Anthony August 31, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

chill. its just a car race

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP