Old Friends Take 2

>> Monday, July 27, 2009

I feel like I have written a lot about friends and hanging out with people over the last little while, so sorry if you are getting bored, that is not my intention, but it seems to be a bit of a theme in my own life at the moment. I think that since I have moved up to Castlemaine and have been living by myself, I have really noticed how important my friends are, and even though I don’t get to spend a lot of time with any of them, catching up is just extra special. Take last weekend for example when I got to hang out with my buddy Perri, it was so nice just to hang out and catch up on what’s going on in each others lives. It’s so easy to get caught up in what’s happening in your own world that you lose touch with the people that helped you get to where you are, so when you get a chance to stop and just hang, it’s nice and something that I am really learning to value.


Tonight was another night that I got to catch up, but this time it was with some friends that have been friends for as long as I can remember, in fact I have even blogged about them being ‘old friends’ before… Tonight Kirsten and Pheebs made the trek to my little cottage (and didn’t even get lost might I add!) to cook me tea. It was really nice, and I would have been content, well actually more than content, super excited just to have them there, but to be spoilt by them as well, well that was a bonus. But I think what I enjoyed the most, was just hanging out…I know it seems like a boring answer, but seriously I love it… We talked about everything, our jobs, our families, our lives, our boyfriends, our old love interest and even about our weddings. It was all very girly, but it made me realise how well these girls did actually know me and how much they loved me, and how sad my life would be if they were there. So thanks girls for such a lovely evening…I hope you make the trek again soon…no pressure though

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Kirsten August 31, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

EJ that is the 2nd worst photo of my you have ever taken. And as soon as Pheebs finishes placement and I finish assignments, we're getting our asses back up there :)

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP