Breakfast

>> Saturday, August 15, 2009

I am normally not very good at breakfast, I know shame on me...I call myself a dietitian, but its true, I always have breakfast, and its always nutritionally sound, but its an effort. But ask me to go out for breakfast and I am in like flyn...and so thats what I did this morning...and of course I loved it.

This morning I went out for brekky with Kirsten and Pheebs and it was lovely. I don't know what makes it so nice, i mean it did help that the weather was lovely, the food was lovely and of course the company was lovely, but I think there is just something about going for breakfast that is nice.

Perhaps its because breakfast is usually such a boring mundane meal for me? Or perhaps its because I can have pancakes, or if I am really lucky scones? I really don't know, and actually I don't really care why, just as long as it doesn't change.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP