Planning and organisation makes the world go around

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

Maybe it’s just me but sometimes just sitting down and writing a list came make you feel a whole heap better.

This afternoon, after an amazing lunch at the Wynne’s house, Dave and I sat down with Jude, Brad and Kerryn to start organising the YP Anniversary…and apart from coming up with what looks like a ripper evening on the 24th October, I relieved a whole heap of stress.

It’s a amazing how much a little bit of planning and organisation can help, it’s a bit like when you are a little bit stressed at work, how just tidying your desk can make everything seem better. Or if I am feeling overwhelmed at home, how just tidying my little house and writing a list can make all the difference. Its silly but it's a great feeling.

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave October 2, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

I got asked to do something today and i said 'I'll have to check my diary' and the other persons response was... 'by diary do you mean Emma'. I didn't mean you but thanks for being my diary and remembering all the things i have to do anyway. (even if you do remind me 100 times i'll probably still forget, so thanks for being tolerant too.)
You are a super organizer.

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP