The Cumberland

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

So here is a cool little fact for you, well I guess its probably more of a rumour, as I am yet to have it completely confirmed...but tonight I had dinner at my local Pub in Castlemaine, but not just any pub... a pub owned by Billy Brownless, which I think is pretty cool.  Rumour has it that he owns the Cumberland Hotel in Castlemaine...and who am I to argue with the word of the locals.  Plus I like footy and Billy so I think its pretty cool.  

Oh and if anyone can confirm or deny this rumour...I would appreciate it! 

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave March 31, 2010 at 12:57 PM  

Can't confirm or deny sorry

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP