The end is nigh

>> Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am starting to get a little panicked... I have almost been doing this blog for a year, which means its also my birthday again, which means that on top of all my regular birthday stress (yes, I have birthday stress) I have to work out what to do next with my blogging.

I have really enjoyed being back in the blogging chair, and I am almost 100% sure I want to keep going, but the beauty of this 22adventures blog is that it had a time limit. It was a year long adventure, but that was it. It was never going to die a slow and painfully boring death like my last blog. The thing is I don’t really want to just sign up for another year, coz I am sick of having so many blogs linked with my name and I want it to be new and exciting, but I don’t really want to change the old ones if that makes sense, and I want to be able to just have the one place!

The other thing is, a new blog poses a lot of questions… what will I call it? what will be the point of it? Will people follow it on? Will it be more or less popular? What will my catch phrase be? These are all very tricky questions, ones which I am fast running out of time to answer!

So I think over the next week and a bit I will have to start seriously thinking about these things…perhaps even brain storming a little. But I think the blogging will continue…someway, somehow!  

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

1 comments:

Dave April 1, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

You don't want to give Dave Collinson another catch phrase to steal like last time.

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP