Up to Date

>> Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well I never ever thought I would actually be able to write this blog, seriously never.  I am finally up to date, no more back dating and posting old news, just current things from here on.  Its super exciting, because I don't think my blog has been up to date since I started, in fact I am pretty sure that I have always been a whole month behind.  But I have finally caught up...which is just as well because there is really only a month left of 22 adventures, and then I have to decide what I want to do next.  Do I want to keep blogging? Do I need another rest?  Do I go back to my old site, do it up and start again?  Do people want me to keep blogging?  What will I blog about?  These are some very serious questions, some that I will need to think long and hard about.  But for now, let us just rejoice in the fact that this blog...after 11months, is finally up to date.   

I guess that's just all part of the adventure!

3 comments:

Dave March 5, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

That's good love. I don't know if anyone actually reads blogs anymorebut if itmakes you feel better then keep going. I reckongo back to the old one because it isn't 22 adventures anymore.

Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Hello Dave and Or the lovely Emma.

I just want to say that yes people do still read blogs, well least I do and I love reading your one, keeping up with what you guys are up to etc has been awesome and I for one do hope you continue to blog.

Hope you are both well and not suffering the "cold" as you said the other day emma. Thankfully it's getting warmer over here now, even though we still have bits of snow, which has been here since november, lying around, we had a high of 8degree Centigrade here the other day.... nearly shorts and tshirts time. heehee!

Anyways, like i said hope your both well... Drop me an email/facebook sometime eh! Would be good to hear from you!

Your Scottish Pal,
Cal
x

Bec March 10, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

I like reading your blog, Em!

Hope you keep it going...in whatever format! :-)

eXTReMe Tracker

View My Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP